jueves, 21 de octubre de 2021

OCTOBER, 21st.

 We have continued with the presentations. Today, we have practiced activities about the following topics:

1.      All about me.

2.  Number, colour and shape

Whith the first group we have done three interesting activities like: doing a brief presentation about us and throw a ball of wool to one of our partners and say something about the person yo pass the ball; write our names in a clothespin and then we have had to put it on the feeling we though we had at this moment and finally, we have participated in a gymkana around the university. 

Then, with the second group, we have done funny activities also. To start, we have done a review of the shapes, colours and numbers; then we have done different shapes with plasticine of different colours and to finish we have done a pizza with plasticine, using different shapes and colours to prepare the ingredients. (You can see a photo of it at the end of this writing)

What I have learnt today? First of all I have learnt more about my partners, because we are together since the first year of this degree but maybe we don't know something about some of us. Also, I have learnt some tips to teach number, colour and shapes to very young learners.

Today's class has been very funny. We have spent a good time doing the different activities. The activity that I liked the most was the gymkana, we have worked well in little groups to find the different clues to find the partner these clues talked about. But in general, I think that all my partners have worked a lot to give the best of them in their presentation and proposals.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

FINAL CONCLUSSION.

Our lessons have finished and also this subject, which has been very usefull to me to improve my knowledge about the language and also about...